Keshia is an evaluator and researcher that has worked with Catalyst since 2018. She was trained in program evaluation and research methods, and has her Master’s degree in Educational Research, Measurement and evaluation from UNC-Greensboro. She has a special interest in culturally responsive evaluation and research and mixed-methods methodologies, which she uses when working on STEM broadening participation programs. Since working with Catalyst, Keshia’s interests have expanded to strategic planning and evaluation capacity building.
What I’m Working On
- NSF INCLUDES SEAS Islands Alliance backbone organization
- IREX World Smarts Challenge Evaluation
- Kavli Centers Evaluation Planning
- Journal of Geoscience Education manuscript
- Presenting at the 2022 American Evaluation Association conference
- KIPAC public engagement evaluation