Maren is an independent educational researcher and evaluator located in New Jersey. A former teacher, she received her Ed.M. in Administration, Planning and Social Policy from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. She has worked with Catalyst since 2012. Currently, she is focused on the WeatherBlur citizen science project. Maren enjoys digging through the data to find the real story and finding compelling ways to share those findings both in writing and through co-interpretation sessions. Her skill set includes instrument development; data collection via surveys, interviews, focus groups and observation; qualitative data analysis; report writing; and NVivo.
What I’m Working On
- Summary interview reports for WeatherBlur
- Manuscript describing the WeatherBlur co-design and accountability structure
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion training
- Additional WeatherBlur manuscript
- Final WeatherBlur analysis and reporting